For most people, listening is the hardest part when TOEFL tests. I then included. Take the test many times and always got a point lower than other parts. Well, this time I’ll try to summarize the strategy of the paper that I have just learned about how to properly answer the listening part.
1. Usually the answer is often found in the second voice in the conversation short. Thus focus on the second vote.
2. Usually the conversation at the beginning of the structure will be quite easy and difficult at the end of the session
3. Never empty the answer. Even if you are not sure or does not understand though, guess. For there is no reduction in value if you are wrong.
4. Use the remaining time when it has finished answering a question, to see an option in the answer the next question. So you can make it easier to just focus on the conversation alone.
5. If you understand a little idea of the conversation, select the answer that contains the statement as an idea you know.
6. If you do not understand the conversation, choose a different answer from what you hear. Because usually it is a trap for to pick the wrong answer. Examples such Apartments by appointment, or search by research and the church.
7. If you know the exact words used but not found in the options listed, look for synonyms of the word.